Can you brew cocoa nibs in the same manner as coffee?
I have some roasted cocoa nibs. I enjoy snacking on them, as well as adding to baking, ice cream, etc.
I use a Moka, a stovetop espresso machine, and was wondering if I could grind down the cocoa nibs, and use them in the Moka. Either by themselves, or mixed with coffee.
- Hachez Cocoa D'Arriba Blackberry and Cocoa Nibs
- Why Buy A home Espresso Machine | brainergroup.com
- How To Use a Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Breville Barista Express Die-Cast Programmable Espresso Machine …
- Primula Aluminum 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker
- BonJour 6 Cup Café Milano Stove Top Espresso Maker, Polished …
- The High Definite » Weekend Coffee Break
- Make a Stovetop Espresso with “Crema” Foam | The Coffee Cup
- Maui Moka 11 Screen | a sweetmarias wee-blog
- Starbucks Espresso Machine – All You Need is a Green Apron and a Hat
- Tips When Choosing A Best Coffee Maker
- Tips On Choosing Espresso Machines
- Friday night musings…
- Ballard cafe boasts 'The Slayer' espresso machine » My Ballard
- motel de moka » Cottage
- motel de moka » Confiote De Bits
- motel de moka » Top 200 Tracks of the 2000's Pt. 1
- Cooking At Home With Jason: Iced Coffee : ChambanaMoms.com
- Saeco Espresso Machine | Barenostrum
- How to Make an Espresso with an Espresso Machine | Barenostrum
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!